Six Decades of Pinot Noir Masterclass
I am in love with Pinot Noir! It has the capacity beyond any other grape to deliver exceptional taste experiences – especially with maturity.
Tasting great Pinot Noir with 30, 40 or 50 years of age takes you on a journey you won’t forget, exposing you to flavours and aromas which are simply unmissable.
Only very best of vintages have the ability to last and improve over many decades, and we have assembled some fantastic examples.
Join us for a seated masterclass where we will experience 6 decades of Pinot Noir 1966-2014 with charcuterie and cheese.
- 2006 Taittinger, Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs Brut (Aperitif)
- 2014 Domaine Armand Rousseau, Gevrey-Chambertin
- 2005 Lucien le Moine, Chambertin Clos-de-Beze, Grand Cru
- 1996 Joseph Roty, Charmes Chambertin Tres Vieilles Vignes, Grand Cru
- 1989 Domaine Faiveley, Charmes Chambertin, Grand Cru
- 1978 Camille Giraud, Pommard 1er Cru
- 1966 Maison Leroy, Morey St Denis
- 1966 Maison Leroy, Pommard, Les Grands- Epenots
The evening will also include a champagne reception as well as canapés to accompany the wines throughout the evening.
*This event is limited to 10 tickets.