Meursault (Cote de Beaune)
Wines listed under the Meursault, Cote de Beaune Region:
- Domaine Coche-Dury, Meursault Genevrieres
- Domaine Coche-Dury, Meursault Perrieres
- Domaine Coche-Dury, Meursault Rougeot
- Domaine des Comtes Lafon, Meursault 1er Cru Charmes
- Domaine des Comtes Lafon, Meursault Goutte d'Or
- Domaine des Comtes Lafon, Meursault les Perrieres
Meursault Wine Region Summary
Meursault is a village in the Côte de Beaune region of Burgundy. Wines produced here are regarded as highly as those of its neighbor Puligny-Montrachet. Even though Meursault does not have any grand cru vineyards.
Meursault's wine production is almost entirely made up of Chardonnay based white wines. The area's wines are renowned for being among the richest, most full-bodied Burgundy whites. Tasting notes often include notes of almonds, butter and grilled hazelnuts, alongside the finer notes of citrus and minerals.